SW Wisdom Cards
The StarWheel Wisdom Cards are the currently published SW images:
3 series of 12 images each = 36 cards.
View the 36 SW Wisdom Cards below.
For about 10 years now, the SW Wisdom Cards have been mostly distributed through a network of supporters. Offered in the laminated ("stand alone") and unlaminated 6" x 6" format, the SW Wisdom Cards have been faithful companions to many friends.
The back of the cards gives a SW Keyword, a mystical-poetic description of the mandala (the "StarWheel Sutra") as well as a hiero-glyphic rendition (the "StarWheel Picto-Koan").
More series are planned until the entire StarWheel collection (108 paintings to date, out of a vision of 144) can be published as Wisdom Cards.
How to use the StarWheel Wisdom Cards? See the bottom of this page to dance with the Wisdom Cards as single mandala, spread of cards, Sutra journey or Picto-Koan co-creation.
The StarWheel Wisdom Cards are only sold
as sets of twelve cards per series
(series #1, series #2, series #3)
or as a specially priced package of all 3 series.
Click here to order the SW Wisdom Cards
StarWheel Wisdom cards Series #1
(Click on thumbnail to view the larger SW image
with SW Sutra and SW Picto-Koan)
How to dance with the SW Wisdom Cards:
As single mandala images:
- Guidance : after clearing yourself, look at the mandala and ask for guidance. This may be about your day (just over or dawning), a decision to make, a healing to experience / share or a focus you wish to keep. Be bold and ask Spirit for support or for answers to the prayers from your heart.
- Meditation : in a mode of meditative gazing, let your soul, inner vision, emotions, child-like wonder... freely journey in and out of the mandala. Allow yourself to explore and enter a symbol, color or shape you are attracted to. Ask for a learning or insight from Spirit.
- Energy Boost : as a flash-reminder, the mandala will reactivate a specific quality of wisdom. You can leave a SW in your bathroom, kitchen or car as a conscious centering presence. You can change your SW each day, for a week or a month, and thus make your daily life a wisdom pilgrimage.
- Radionic use: a SW card may also be used as a radionic plate to energize some picture, object, medicine or food and imbue it with the chosen quality. If you have a non-laminated image, place a clear glass on top in order to protect it: this will be an energizing base to place objects.
- Healing: the SW Wisdom Cards can be placed on specific spots of the body. Ask within which image may assist a condition or bring about an intention.
As a set or mini-deck:
- Instant Reading : after centering yourself, close your eyes, ask a clear question regarding an issue you have and pick a card. Allow answers to come to you in the form of feelings, inner promptings, insights... Wait until you experience a resolution, a healing or a feeling of complete peace.
- Divination Spread : pick five cards and lay them in a cross (four directions and center). Below is past/behind, left is present female/intuitive self, right is present male/active self, above is the future/forward step in your journey. In the center, You encompass all aspects and have the power to reshuffle all the cards.
- Intuitive reading: ask your readee to pick a main SW Card and allow your psychic wisdom to read the colors, geometries, symbolic codes, dynamics and melodies that can assist the person to further blossom.
As a Sutra:
- Allow the words and metaphors ("that which brings beyond") to carry you to your right brain landscapes and expand your imagination. These words are fruits & flowers in a garden and you, as a hummingbird, are flying over, sipping bountiful nectar at your leisure.
- Speak the Sutra aloud: to a live audience, to the mountain as you climb it, to the labyrinth as you walk it or to the ocean, as you stand on the shore of Self. Listen to the response from universe..
- You may be talking to your self or you are possibly whispering the words to a dear one, in your physical or some other-dimensional body. Know that they hear you on the infinitely intelligent inner net.
- You can also go to the SW Sutra page and explore other gardens of communication as you open up to play and dance with streams of sounds sourcing from your own being.
As a Picto-Koan:
- View the whole Picto-Koan (block of 9 glyphs) as a familiar dream language that you are just starting to remember. Let these glyphs speak to you their magical hiero-graphic language. Feel the texture and 3D structure of the glyphs. (See some examples of 3D glyphs on the Picto-Koan page). Let the glyphs go from static objects to dynamic flows. And learn how to respond, as in a telepathic communication exercise.
- Listen within for the musical notes and melodic songlines that resonate from the glyphs and let your body jump up and orchestrate their sonic dynamics. Note: oftentimes, it takes two people to best embody and render symmetrical glyphs.
- The center glyph depicts the simplified, yantric rendition of the Mandala while the surrounding glyphs point to the main aspects of the StarWheel transmission.
- If the Picto-Koan is too small, enlarge it or go to the SW Picto-Koan page and download to appropriate size.
- Pick a specific glyph that calls you and, in your mind's eye or upon the sandy ground or on a floating paper, re-create it. Play with it, blow it up and enter it like a dimensional doorway or a temple unfolding for you its initiatic sites & treasures.
- Now, you can design your own universe and manifest it back in your own earth life.
The StarWheel Mandalas, Sutras and Picto-Koans
are various faces of the same dancing Presence.
Happy Wisdom to you and You!