Welcome to Aya's Sedona Offerings
Aya, a native of France, has been a resident of Sedona since 1997.
- A scholar groomed in the finest French schools and author of many books, including the Manual of Sacred Geometry and the online modules Encyclopedia of Sacred Geometry.
- A visionary artist creator of the StarWheel Mandala paintings, a unique family of 108 large-size mandala templates, airbrushed on canvas.
- A minister, life style coach and spiritual healer.
- The President of the StarWheel Foundation, a non-profit dedicated to resurrect, in the new global culture, the knowledge, wisdom & technologies of the Sacred Arts.
- The founder of the Sedona School of Sacred Geometry and its online extension.
- A mystical poet singing the Beloved in all creation.
- A Sedona guide (former Jeep tour guide with "Earth Wisdom") who enjoys sharing the beautiful locations of this sacred land and co-create shamanic chanting in the Sedona wilderness.
- A Yoga teacher of "Anjali Yoga", a yoga of Celebration.
- On parle Français!
Sedona Tours with Aya
“You won’t find this anywhere else in the Galaxy!”
P.O. Box 3714, Sedona, AZ 86340
- The Sedona Labyrinth & Stupa Tour. This tour introduces visitors to two contemporary sacred sites in West Sedona: a 7-rings Labyrinth and a Tibetan Buddhist Stupa. We’ll be walking the Labyrinth as a mini-pilgrimage to Spirit-Source and we’ll be circumambulating the Stupa to offer prayers and understand its sacred architecture. After studying labyrinths in his native France, Aya became a Labyrinth consultant: he has designed and co-created several labyrinths in the Sedona area: 7, 9 and 11-rings.
- The Chartres-type Labyrinth Tour. For this tour, we’ll drive out of Sedona to a beautiful retreat center, on Oak Creek, to experience both a 7-rings and an 11-rings labyrinth. The 11-rings is the exact replica of the famous medieval labyrinth in Chartres Cathedral, France. Walking a labyrinth is a spiritual vision quest as well as a healing practice of self-integration and centeredness.
- Sedona 7 Canyons Vortex Tour. This tour takes you to the traditionally sacred Seven Canyons of Sedona, at the foot of the Colorado Plateau. While enjoying the sightseeing (get your cameras ready!), we’ll talk about the geology, the plants and the Ancient Ones. We’ll specifically visit two vortex locations: Kachina Woman, famous in the American Indian creation stories, and a 15-minutes hike to a stunning ceremonial site.
- Cathedral Rock Hike. At the end of Back O’ Beyond, off 179, starts the trail to Cathedral Rock, the majestic and most famous Sedona vortex. The Forest Service trail leads to the top edge of Cathedral Rock, where, amidst towering red rocks, you can enjoy the serene power of this magnetic vortex spot and gaze at far-horizon vistas. Timing the hike with the sunset is an unforgettable experience.
- Custom Sedona Hikes. There are many options of hikes in and around Sedona: from easy family walks to day-long excursions, from lush river banks and cool water holes to high elevation panoramic vistas... We can talk about your needs and desires and customize a unique Sedona journey for you and your family or friends.
- Medicine Wheel Ceremony Tour. After a short introduction to Sacred Circles and the Wheel of Life, we’ll learn how to build a simple Medicine Wheel and use it in a Blessing Ceremony. Includes a sage/juniper smudging and a personal Medicine Wheel reading.
- Visit of Aya’s Studio. In his house overlooking Sedona, Aya will share his experience about Sacred Art, his StarWheel Mandala paintings, Sacred Geometry, Global Education and the New Paradigm of Quantum Consciousness. See an original StarWheel painting face-to-face. This is a unique, informal opportunity to meet a cosmopolitan artist in his creative environment. Duration: 1 hour. Donation: $20 per person.
- Multi-Media Presentations. This is a mini-seminar on Sacred Geometry, in Aya’s studio. The first part of the presentation is a series of hands-on demonstrations & practices with educational toys & tools. The second part is a Power-Point show on a big screen: Introduction to Sacred Geometry or a chosen Sacred Geometry topic. All PowerPoint programs are packed with inspiring information. Duration: 3 hours. Donation $25 (minimum 3 people).
- StarWheel Reading & Healing. Using the full StarWheel Mandala spread (108 prints) or the newly published StarWheel Deck (36 cards), Aya and his spiritual team will share their spirit wisdom in a personal reading. The reading is preceded by an aura cleansing and healing. Duration: 1 to 2 hours. Donation: $100
Visit the page: StarWheel Reading by Aya
Duration: All Tours are 2-3 hours.
Fees: to be discussed.